Become a Member
The benefits of a membership in the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists include:
- attending numerous nature talks and hikes to stimulate the mind and body;
- three youth programming streams with free events for families and young naturalists;
- a subscription to the newsletter of the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists, Nature Northwest;
- voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting;
- contact and cameraderie with engaged and engaging naturalists of various interests;
- and the knowledge that you are helping to support the worthwhile conservation and education activities of a dedicated environmental group.
|Individual (adults over the age of 18)||$35|
|Youth (under the age of 25)||Free|
Please add $5 to your membership fee if you want to receive the Nature Northwest newsletter through the mail (for example, please pay $45 for a family membership). If you want to receive the Nature Northwest newsletter through the mail, it will be printed in black and white.
Membership is for a calendar year. Your TBFN and TCBO memberships expire on December 31st. Please register in January or February of the new year. To ensure a May newsletter, register by the end of February.
To become a member of the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists send your name and address along with the type of membership and your cheque to the following address:
Thunder Bay Field Naturalists,
P.O. Box 10037,
Thunder Bay, ON
All membership information is considered to be confidential, and as such, the Club will not sell nor distribute such information.