Become a Member
The benefits of a membership in the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists include:
- attending numerous nature talks and hikes to stimulate the mind and body;
- three youth programming streams with free events for families and young naturalists;
- a subscription to the newsletter of the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists, Nature Northwest;
- voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting;
- contact and cameraderie with engaged and engaging naturalists of various interests;
- and the knowledge that you are helping to support the worthwhile conservation and education activities of a dedicated environmental group.
|Youth (under the age of 25)||Free|
Please add $5 to your membership fee if you want to receive the Nature Northwest newsletter through the mail (for example, please pay $45 for a family membership). If you want to receive the Nature Northwest newsletter through the mail, it will be printed in black and white.
Membership is for a calendar year. Your TBFN and TCBO memberships expire on December 31st. Please register in January or February of the new year. To ensure a May newsletter, register by the end of February.
To become a member of the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists send your name and address along with the type of membership and your cheque, payable to Thunder Bay Field Naturalists Club to the following address:
Thunder Bay Field Naturalists,
P.O. Box 10037,
Thunder Bay, ON
All membership information is considered to be confidential, and as such, the Club will not sell nor distribute such information.