Volunteering with the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists is a great way to learn more about natural history, share your passion for the environment, and have fun! Become more active in the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists by:
- Standing for the TBFN Executive, one of its committees, or as a representative on various public advisory committees.
- Volunteering to lead a natural history walk or activity.
- Volunteering as a steward for one of TBFN’s Nature Reserves.
- Contributing an article or photo to the Nature Northwest newsletter.
- Helping with ongoing programs and activities such as the:
- Thunder Cape Bird Observatory
- Christmas Bird Count
- Great Canadian Birdathon
- TBFN weekend at Sleeping Giant Provincial Park
- Youth Program
- Bluebird Recovery Program